S.A.M. Trade views the transmission or distribution of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mails (“Spam”) as a serious and punishable offense. Users of S.A.M. Trade services are strictly prohibited to send or cause Spam to be delivered to any customers of S.A.M. Trade.
In compliance with the international anti-spam policies, S.A.M. Trade prohibits the sending of emails to or through our website or services that contains the following:
- Invalid or non-existent domain names
- Invalid or forged headers
- A third party's internet domain name, or be transmitted from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party
- Any techniques to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path
- Other means of deceptive addressing
- False or missing information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or missing content
S.A.M. Trade strictly forbids the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information about our customers or subscribers through the website or its services. It is also forbidden to use our services in a way that would damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of the services or would in any way impede other users' use and enjoyment of S.A.M. Trade services.
Civil, criminal, or administrative penalties may be imposed against the sender and those assisting the sender for the unauthorized use of any S.A.M. Trade service, in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail that violates this policy.
Violators of the international anti-spam laws according to countries shall be subject to “cease and desist” orders or penalties from the authorities. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of outrageous offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds and equipment. Offenders can and may also be subjected to imprisonment.