10% Credit Rebate Scheme
These terms and conditions (the "Rules") apply to the Credit Rebate Scheme. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
Terms & Conditions
- The duration of this Credit Rebate Scheme is 1 month. It will commence on the 1st of May 2018 and ends on the 31st of May 2018.
- There is a cap on the maximum amount of credit that will be given to all new accounts. The cap stands at USD $2000.
- To qualify for this scheme, the minimum account opening amount stands at USD $1000.
- Each individual or entity is only entitled to open one account to enjoy the credit rebate scheme.
- The minimum age for an individual to open a trading account is 18 years of age.
- Samtrade FX reserves the rights to award credit to customer and amend the terms and conditions without any notice.
- The Promotion and any obligations of SamTrade FX pursuant to it will be revoked or withdrawn from participants who abuse the spirit or intention of it. We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the Credit Rebate Scheme at any time in case of suspected abuse of the Promotion. Further, where any of these Rules are breached or there is any reason to suspect a participant has acted fraudulently or obtained an unfair or unintended advantage pursuant to this Credit Rebate Scheme, we reserve the right to stop or withdraw payment of the Reward or any attempted withdrawal of the same.
- We are the sole arbiter of the Credit Rebate Scheme, these Rules and any other issues arising under this Promotion. Exceptions to these Rules are at the sole discretion of SamTrade FX's management, and our decision is final. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Promotion or any aspect of it at any time and without prior notice.
- We will not be held liable for losses incurred by you as a result of your trading or in relation to this Credit Rebate Scheme. Trading Forex/Commodities/CFDs is a high risk activity and it is possible to lose more than your initial investment.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Rules, will be resolved by SamTrade FX's management in a manner it deems to be fairest to all concerned and that decision will be final and binding on all parties.