Trader's Club aims to help traders achieve financial freedom through the FX markets by providing high quality financial education and support to traders from all walks of life.
The Club's core philosophy is “Get Started, Trade Well, Generate Results!”, which reflects its practical and results-driven approach to Forex trading.
The Club's trainers will provide you (no matter beginner or professional) the suitable comprehensive guidance and a wide range of market analysis to ensure that you master the right strategies in the market.
Trainers also conduct fundamental research and analysis themselves with the latest market trends.
Trader's Club Membership Fee
8 weekly sessions (Friday nights 6 pm to 10 pm) and 1 boot camp. Boot camp will be held over 10 sessions over 3 weekends (total 60 hours)
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Knowing the Markets
- Chapter 3 – Systematic and Unsystematic Risks
READING AND INTERPRETING THE MARKET
- Chapter 4 – The Art and Science of Price Actions
- Chapter 5 – The Art and Science of Understanding Algorithms
- Chapter 6 – Understanding and Reading Trends
- Chapter 7 – Effectiveness of Economic Indicators
- Chapter 8 – Major News Release
- Chapter 9 – The Art and Science of Sector Rotation
- Chapter 10 – Understanding Economic Cycles
- Chapter 11 – Understanding Advanced Support and Resistance Lines
- Chapter 12 – Mastering Breakout Patterns
- Chapter 13 – The Art and Science of Candlestick Analysis
- Chapter 14 – Big Players’ Entry - Volume
- Chapter 15 – Establishing a Proper Financial and Risk Management Framework
- Chapter 16 – Understanding Fundamental Analysis
- Chapter 17 – Mastering Position and Swing Trading
- Chapter 18 – The Art and Science of Speculative Trading
- Chapter 19 – The Art and Science of Scalping
PSYCHOLOGY OF TRADING
- Chapter 20 – How to Manage the Psychology of Trading
This programme and its content contain the opinions and ideas of its authors. It is not a recommendation to purchase or sell the securities of any of the companies or investments herein discussed. This programme is sold with the understanding that the trainers and their associates are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, investment or other professional services. If the participant requires expert financial or other assistance or legal advice, a competent professional should be consulted. Neither the trainers nor the associates can guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein the programme and its content.
The trainers and associates specifically disclaim any responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, professional or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of the programme.
All information provided by this website is the result of reasonable efforts believed to be accurate. However, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such information. We do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance for a particular purpose of such information. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials available from Third Parties. Past performance is not indicative of future results. We do not give investment advice on this website and any information on this website should not be so construed. The content of this website is in no way a solicitation to invest in or buy/sell securities.